Page 8 of 305 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171858108 ... LastLast
Results 71 to 80 of 3042

Thread: Games: What games are you currently playing? [OT!]

  1. #71
    Inactive Member Xellos's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,598
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    Not much between anime and game, but I dunnot hat much about it. Ask shini, he knows alot about it

  2. #72
    Inactive Member Shiinigami's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    776
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I havent played the games, so I wouldnt know about it.

  3. #73
    Inactive Member melfice's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 7th, 2002
    Posts
    4,689
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Oh well.

    playing Grandia II again! ^^ I've reached Saint Heim papal state.

    GGX- I reach Level 69 with no troubles in Survival, but after that, it becomes stupidly impossible... [img]tongue.gif[/img]

  4. #74
    Inactive Member Xellos's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,598
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    Beat GS TLA,best GBA game, definetly.

    Adding to my list is .hack//mutation ^_^

  5. #75
    Inactive Member Mitsuki's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 9th, 2002
    Posts
    534
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Games I'm currently playing:
    Suikoden III
    Ephermerial Fantasia

    <font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ May 13, 2003 05:22 PM: Message edited by: Mitsuki ]</font>

  6. #76
    HB Forum Owner mrwiseman's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,915
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Welcome back Ash-chan! Wow, you've got a wonderful avatar [img]smile.gif[/img] .

    BTW, how good is Ephemeral Phantasia?

  7. #77
    Inactive Member Mitsuki's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 9th, 2002
    Posts
    534
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Thank you. Sorry about disappearing like that. School work has been killing me lately. &gt;_&gt;

    Ah, it's pretty good. I found a used copy at Blockbuster for $5.00 so decided to buy it and it's surprisingly good. The only thing I hate about it though is that you NEED to have a guide to play it from begining to end. Without it you're pretty much screwed. The battle system is a snore (but really after playing games like Kingdom Hearts or Grandia II every other battle system seems dull) so I wasn't too impressed by that. The story is pretty good and the characters are nice too. Rummy is my favorite and I'm sure Xel and Melfice would love her too...especially since her breasts bounce continually throughout the game, even more so after a battle ends. O___o

    Anyway. I still have to complete it but it's pretty good.

  8. #78
    Inactive Member Xellos's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,598
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    Cool!

  9. #79
    Inactive Member Templar Zera's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 11th, 2003
    Posts
    13
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I'm playing Breath of Fire IV and Legend of Legaia if anyone cares....they are both REALLY good.

  10. #80
    HB Forum Owner mrwiseman's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,915
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    LOL @ Ash-chan, so this game has the Dead or Alive feeling, huh? [img]smile.gif[/img]

    If it has a good story I might try it in the future, thanks for the info [img]smile.gif[/img]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •